Pythagorio, Samos, North Aegean
|Pythagorio, Samos island|
|Region > Prefecture:|
|North Aegean |
|Municipality > Town:|
|City of Samos |
|Time of Construction||Origin|
The tower was built in 1824 by Lykourgos Logothetis (1772-1850) who was the chief of Samos during the Greek Revolution.
The tower was basically the residence of Logothetis but it was also used for the defense of the rebels against the Turks.
The tower is in Pythagorio of Samos and easily accessible.
|Google search inside the site|